X2Engine is a fast and compact Marketing Automation, Sales Force and Customer Service application
powered by an easy to use website-optimized visual workflow engine.
What to look for
- Publisher Widget – Quickly log calls, add comments, assign actions, and create calendar events. Try using the Publisher Activity Feed filters to sort by event type.
- Action History Chart – See a fast and broad overview of all your interactions with a contact. Use the filters to modify time frame, chart type, and related record data.
What to look for
- X2Flow Triggers – Click the Triggers dropdown and select the event that will set off an X2Flow automation sequence. Add some attribute filters to narrow the triggering circumstances.
- X2Flow Actions – Using X2Flow to automate a series of events is simple. Just drag and drop X2Flow Actions from the left hand side menu into the workflow designer.
Customer Success Stories
We moved from Salesforce to X2Engine about three months ago. The transition went very smoothly and we couldn’t be happier. The X2Engine system is very user friendly and intuitive to use. We have a fairly complex setup with lots of workflows. The team at X2Engine have been fantastic; Nothing has been too much trouble! We’ve been able to duplicate everything we needed to maintain business as usual in a very short time, plus some improvements and at a VERY reduced cost! Thanks, X2Engine.”
- Brenda Thomson and Colin Ball, SMART Small Business Forums Australia
We switched from Salesforce.com to X2Engine a year ago. With X2Engine’s process driven architecture we are now able to quickly capture and route leads to our agents using intelligent lead routing rules. In addition X2Engine’s fast and easy to use user interface allows our agents to quickly and efficiently correspond with our customers which has improved overall agent productivity. Lastly we have also significantly lowered our CRM costs by switching to X2Engine.”
- Ben Hoehn, Senior CRM & Marketing Campaign Specialist, Comcourse Inc.
I have been very impressed with the speed of X2Engine coupled with its lead capture and sales correspondence capabilities. With X2Engine we have one system for managing all of our customer interactions and can now market and sell more effectively based on customer profiles and interests. Leads no longer get neglected, or misplaced, every sales opportunity is closely tracked and overall customer satisfaction has improved.”
- Chris Hodgson, owner of San Jose BMW Motorcycles
X2Engine Users in 160+ Countries Across the Globe